What do rocks, timbers, fabric, plumbing, backfill, and keystones all have in common? They're all necessary for building retaining walls with integrity.
Whether you live in Arkansas or Oklahoma, get professional help on your retaining wall.
Elevate Your Home's Design
A retaining wall is a perfect solution for your yard or driveway. Retaining walls are excellent additions to your home if you have:
- Changing elevation
- Decline/incline driveways
- Outdoor furniture and seating arrangements
- Heavy snow and rainfall
At Integrity, we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality and appealing retaining wall design to fit your needs and desires. From a small residential retaining wall constructed of 6X6 timbers, elaborately designed keystone walls, or 5000 lb Redi Rock multi-million dollar projects, our Integrity teams can provide the wall that you deserve.
A retaining wall is only as good as the company that installs them. It starts with a compacted aggregate base, quality filter fabric, geogrid sections, backfill material, a functional drainage system behind the wall, and a highly qualified team of installers.
Being ever mindful of the owner's property, Integrity teams take pride in keeping the disruption to a minimum. Like all of the products that Integrity offers, we encourage the owners to observe and ask as many questions as they need, to understand the process.
Integrity Foundation Repair can install and repair retaining walls for your property. Not only does a retaining wall improve the appearance of your property but it can also:
- Mitigate slip and fall injuries
- Prevent soil erosion by holding it in place
- Prevent flooding and other issues with contaminated water
- Provide wheelchair-accessible ramp for visitors or property owners
- Slopes become more functional by making a flat space
Where Physics Meets Landscaping
Retaining walls are all about physics. Their purpose is simple–prevent the earth from shifting over a particular property edge.
But over time, if improperly installed, retaining walls lose their strength and stability after decades of wear and tear. Please pay attention to these signs to know when it's time for a repair. Remember, repairs are always cheaper than replacements, so don't want too long.
What are the signs of a failing retaining wall?
- Bowing - Retaining walls that are bending or bulging out could be subjected to more weight than it was originally built to sustain.
- Leaning - A leaning wall can be caused by excessive pressure being put on it.
- Crumbling - Walls can begin to crumble if they weren't properly made to handle the load behind them.
- Cracking - If your wall is expanding and causing cracks to appear, then the soil may be moving, sliding, or oversaturated.
- Separating - Retaining walls that are improperly installed, not draining, don't have enough reinforcement, or are overweight can separate from other nearby walls.
- Leaking - Loose soil accumulating too much water or damaged tie-backs can cause leaking in your wall.
A retaining wall in your backyard or the driveway prevents sticks, dirt, mud, and grass from spilling into areas after a storm.
Don't wait until a complete replacement is your only option. When you notice minor signs, contact a technician at Integrity Foundation Repair to schedule a free estimate today.
Call Now to Schedule Your Free Estimate
Retaining Walls with INTEGRITY
A retaining wall may help prevent prevent water issues and foundation failure and give you more useable areas in your yard. Integrity Foundation Repair provides quality retaining wall installation and repair in Arkansas and Oklahoma. Integrity retaining walls are built to last. Call Integrity Foundation Repair for an estimate for a retaining wall today.